FTL Finance offers convenient fixed interest rate financing for residential HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) equipment purchases. Our outstanding customer service provides rapid turnarounds and fair evaluations of entire credit histories, not just score. With FTL, you’ll enjoy:
- Personal evaluation of entire credit history.
- Low interest rate after the deferred interest period.
- Easy to read and understand documents.
- No default interest rate or prepayment penalties.
FTL Financing Lease
The FTL Finance Lease is a single installment loan. It is not a traditional lease and you own, keep, and are responsible for the equipment. This product has fixed terms, fixed interest rates, and a fixed monthly payment so you know exactly what to expect monthly. Our finance lease has no early termination fee or prepayment penalties.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Fixed term of 36-84 months.
- Fixed payment.
- We offer a 90-day, 6-month, and 12-month same as cash/deferred interest option.*
- Documents required: Signed Application, Finance Lease Contract, Truth-in-Lending form. Documents are auto-populated on the website.
*There is no payment due during the deferred interest period. Few other companies offer this option.
FTL ESC Card
The ESC Card product is a revolving loan that can act as a line of credit between you and your contractor for future repairs. The interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan. Your monthly payment with this program is typically lower than the finance lease, and will reduce as you pay down the interest and principal on the loan.
- 6-Month and 12-Month deferred interest option, small payment due during deferred interest period.*
- Low monthly payment.
- Not a credit card, so it keeps credit available for future purchases with The Smith Service Company.
- Documents required: Signed Application which is auto-populated on the website.
The Smith Service Company proudly provides HVAC service to Baldwin City, De Soto, Eudora, Gardner, Kansas City, Lawrence, Olathe, Ottawa, Tonganoxie, and the surrounding Kansas communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 785-594-8800, or request service online today.